Lacy Shells Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Lacy Shells Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/14/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I am working on an Easter basket done in Size 10 blue crochet thread. Aunt Lydia's.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Friday March 14, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Luck-O-The Irish Choker.
      Clue: You will find it in the ornaments.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about how many crochet lists you are subscribed to.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2009
        Lacy Shells Scrunchie

        Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 27, 2010

          Lacy Shells Scrunchie

          Snow Flake 2data not applicableKitty 4Puppy 2CrochetPuppyKitty 2data not applicableSnow Flake 2
          Have a Magnificent Monday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30 4:14 AM

            Lacy Shells Scrunchie

            Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Groundhogdata not applicableFlowers