Lacy Hexagon Motif or Trivet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Lacy Hexagon Motif or Trivet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/13/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Thursday March 13, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Irish Square.
      Clue: You will find it in the bags.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about how many crochet lists you are subscribed to.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2009
        Lacy Hexagon Motif or Trivet

        Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011

          Lacy Hexagon Motif or Trivet

          data not applicableMouseKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Ponydata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2012
            Lacy Hexagon Motif or Trivet

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 2014

              Lacy Hexagon Motif or Trivet
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: