Mini Bell Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Mini Bell Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/12/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Wednesday March 12, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Trapezoid Potholder.
      Clue: You will find it either in the sachets or pincushions.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about how many crochet lists you are subscribed to.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16, 2009
        Mini Bell Ornament

        Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011

          Mini Bell Ornament

          data not applicableParrotKitty 1CrochetKitty 2Birdiedata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012
            Mini Bell Ornament

             Flowers data not applicable FoxManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Hamster   Flowers
            Have a Sensational Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2014

              Mini Bell Ornament
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: