Joanna's Pillowghan, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Joanna's Pillowghan".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/10/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Monday March 10, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Chenille Granny Pillow.
      Clue: You will find it in the bookmarks.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about how many crochet lists you are subscribed to.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2011

        Joanna's Pillowghan

        Flowersdata not applicableThanksgiving GreetingsKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Carving Turkeydata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013

          Joanna's Pillowghan

          A pattern has turned One Year Old!  Check the newsletter to find out which one!

          Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Birdiedata not applicableFlowers