Pot Handle Sleeve, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Pot Handle Sleeve".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/9/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Saturday March 8, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Puffed Circle Ornament.
      Clue: You will find it in the wearables.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about how many crochet lists you are subscribed to.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009

        Pot Handle Sleeve

        Another pattern has turned one year old!  Read the newsletter to see what it is!
          Cat 17 Crochet
 Indiana Jones  Crochet
 Cat 17

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 16 7:17 AM

          Pot Handle Sleeve

             Flowersdata not applicableDragonflyKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorBirdiedata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2013

            Pot Handle Sleeve

            Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty 2CrochetKitty CatRaccoondata not applicableFlowers

            Have a Superb Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 17

              Pot Handle Sleeve