Elegant Beaded Bracelet & Choker, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      I am almost finished setting up the new mailing list program on my web site.
      I will let you know when you can sign up for it.  The format will be very close to what it was
      before.

      I will also start offering paid members items for point purchase with the new newsletter format.
      Each item up for sale, at first, will be one item at a time and it will be first come first serve.
      If you want the item, you will need to be a paid member to be able to request it.  The link
      for it will go to the members only area of the web site.

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Elegant Beaded Bracelet & Choker".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/8/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Saturday March 8, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Facial Tissue Holder.
      Clue: You will find it in the scrunchies.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about how many crochet lists you are subscribed to.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
        Elegant Beaded Choker and Bracelet

        Notice the new Members Only pattern! The Simple Bell Ornament!

         Maneki Neko
  Crochet
 Maneki Neko

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2011

          Elegant Beaded Bracelet & Choker

          data not applicableCrochetEaster BonnetMooseSheepKitty 2data not applicable

        • JulieB
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
            Elegant Beaded Bracelet & Choker