Refillable Sachet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Refillable Sachet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/6/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Thursday March 6, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Flag Star Fridgie.
      Clue: You will find it in the dishcloths.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about if you have ever worked with beads in crochet.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009

        Refillable Sachet

         Jack O' Lantern Black Kitty Ghost Writer  Black Kitty  Jack O' Lantern
        Have a Happy Halloween!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2011

          Refillable Sachet

               Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty 1CrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013

            Refillable Sachet

            Keep checking Facebook for the latest on my Craft Room Expansion!
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/JPF-Crochet-Club/133149410099129

            Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Bobcatdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 20

              Refillable Sachet