Easy Beaded Scrunchie

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008

      10 Years of Just Plain Fun!

      The month of March marks the 10th anniversary of Just Plain Fun! Back on March 15, 1998 I published my first newsletter online to about 30 subscribers. It had 12 crochet patterns, a crochet lesson, a crochet stitch and a helpful hint plus other bits of information I really cannot remember. I actually started crocheting the patterns in February of 1998 but it was March 15, 1998 when I actually sent out the first newsletter. Back then it was known as the JPF Crochet Newsletter. I charged $12.00 for a year's subscription to the newsletter.

      Boy, a lot has changed since then!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Easy Beaded Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/4/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Monday March 3, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the March Square!
      Clue: You will find it in the miscellaneous patterns.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about if you have ever worked with beads in crochet.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.