Pumpkin Filet Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 7:05 AM

      Raffle News

      We have a winner! Yvette Mc Elroy.

      She has requested the one year membership prize! As soon as I hear from her I will add her account.
      Congratulations Yvette! Thank you for participating in our Monthly raffle!

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Pumpkin File Square Doily".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 3/2/2008.

      Raffle News

      We have a winner! Yvette Mc Elroy.

      She has requested the one year membership prize! As soon as I hear from her I will add her account.
      Congratulations Yvette! Thank you for participating in our Monthly raffle!

      New Pattern News

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the March raffle. The item for Sunday March 2, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the birthstone for March, the Aquamarine.
      Clue: You will find it in the granny squares.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the March raffle.
      to register for the March raffle.

      This week's poll is about if you have ever worked with beads in crochet.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010

        Pumpkin Filet Doily

        data not applicableCat 11Seasons GreetingsSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetGingerbreaddata not applicable