Beaded Post Earring Accents

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new free
      pattern to the site! It is a decoration or accent for plain post
      earrings. Enjoy!!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      By the way, later today I will be posting the 3rd and final
      installment of the first Stitch-A-Long project. A pilloghan. Todays
      instructions will be the assembly instructions. You can expect them
      sometime before 11:00 pm EST.

      If you want access to the Stitch A Long project, you need to be a
      monthly paying member. The next Stitch-A-Long project will be a
      round tablecloth 60" in diameter done in a combination of filet and
      pineapples I hope. To sign up, you can go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!