Coffee Can Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Coffee Can Cover".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 2/27/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Click Here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the February raffle. The item for Wednesday February 27, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Toy Hammock
      Clue: You will find it on one of the baby pattern download pages.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      Click here to see a picture of Caleb!

      Now is the time to register for the February raffle.
      to register for the February raffle.

      This week's poll is about if you have ever ordered the 600 Pattern CD.

      The new Bingo Game will start when ever I can get the program finished.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2010
        Coffee Can Cover

         Female Coffee Drinker Crochet Maneki Neko Petting
        *Have a Super Saturday!*

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013

          Coffee Can Cover

          I have started a new Bingo game this morning!  Don’t forget to register to get your card!

          Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Bobcatdata not applicableFlowers