Frilly Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
      I have found a new program to take care of my mailing list but it is going to take a few days to get everything set up. I will let you know how and when you can sign up to the new program.

      Caleb has not arrived yet. I went to the hospital last night since she was admitted around 7:00pm. I left the hospital around 7:00 this morning and took a nap. That is why I am very late getting this message out.

      Her contractions are still between 4 and 7 minutes apart. So it could take several more hours or even over night before the baby is here.

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Frilly Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 2/24/2008.

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat

      Caleb's Puff Stitch Baby Hat I have finished and posted the latest Members only pattern! If you are not a paid member, you can still get this pattern for 3000 points! You may get it at http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124007calebshat.shtml Enjoy!

      I haven't decided what the next pattern will be but I think I am going to do something with size 10 crochet thread.

      Scavenger Hunt item Don't forget to register for the February raffle. The item for Sunday February 24, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for Caleb's Side Linked Trebles Baby Afghan.
      Clue: You will find it in the scrunchies.

      Remember to check all free pattern pages, not just the free pattern download pages.

      We are still waiting for Baby Caleb's arrival.

      I will post pictures when he arrives!

      Now is the time to register for the February raffle.
      to register for the February raffle.

      This week's poll is about if you have ever ordered the 600 Pattern CD.

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in February.
      It is going to be completely automated and I am writing the program myself so it is taking time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2009
        Frilly Scrunchie

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        I am going to my daughter's college graduation today in New Hampshire so if you email me today,
        you will not hear back from me until either late tonight or in the morning.

        Tomorrow's update will be from the Hotel Room.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010

          Frilly Scrunchie

          data not applicableCowKittyCrochetKitty 5Pigdata not applicable

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3 6:57 AM

            Frilly Scrunchie

            Flowersdata not applicableHippopotamusSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2RhinoLabor Day 2Flowers