Lemon Burst Sachet

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new pattern
      for a sachet made with worsted weight yarn! It also has a stitch I
      developed a few years ago for members of the JPF Crochet Club but
      now all of the stitches that were in the Members area are now
      available for free in the Reference section of the site.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      To get to the special stitches, you can go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/reference/stitches/index.shtml

      By the way, the links to the patterns on the stitches pages are
      mostly for paid members.

      Enjoy the new pattern!

      Don't forget to become a member to get access to all of the patterns
      on the site. If you want access to the new Stitch A Long, then you
      need to be a monthly paying member to access that new area. It is
      just $2.95 per month!

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club