Beaded Frame Fridgie

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 12:40 PM
      I just wanted to let you know I have just uploaded a brand new free
      pattern to the JPF Crochet Club site.

      It is called Beaded Frame Fridgie.

      It can also double as an ornament!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Enjoy!!

      Also I have posted 4 new members only pattern this week and tonight
      I plan to post the first of 3 installments of a Brand New Stitch-A-
      Long for Monthly paying members. It is a pattern for a pillowghan.
      If you want to be able to participate in the Stitch-A-Long, you need
      to be a monthly paying member.
      You can sign up at the link below. :) It is just $2.95 per month.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!