Heavenly Angel

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004

      I just wanted to let you know that I just uploaded a new free
      pattern on my site! It is an angel pattern. I figured since there
      were only 2 free angel patterns on the site, it was time for a new
      one. :) Enjoy!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Get access to all of the angel patterns on the site and a whole lot
      more for just $2.95 per month. I have been posting over 20 new
      patterns per month since April so now is the best time to join!

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!