JPFun Recruiting Contest Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      We have a winner in the monthly JPFun Recruiting Contest!

      She wins for sending the most people to the site.
      She is christiancrocheter!

      Please christiancrocheter, please email me privately so I can tell you how to
      claim your prize.

      We did not have a sales winner this month.

      Please checking the site for the new prizes which will be posted soon.

      There is a new contest going on for the month of July. If you want to win, you
      will have to participate!
      http://www.jpfun.com/contest/index.shtml