Beaded Stuffed Star Ornament

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 8:49 AM

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a new free pattern to
      my site!

      This ornament has red white and green beads on it and is made with
      Baby Sport Pompadour yarn so it has a little sparkle to it. It would
      look great on your Christmas Tree!

      Enjoy!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Find out what the JPF Crochet Club is!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/whatisit.shtml

      Become a member today and have access to over 520 original patterns
      for just $2.95 per month.