List moving back to JPFun

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      If you want to keep getting the newsletter, please go to
      http://www.jpfun.com

      Look for the sign up link in the upper right corner of the page to
      sign back up.

      I am sorry for this back and forth stuff. I am trying to make
      everyone happy and cut down the amount of work I have to do in the
      morning before work.

      I also like the fact that the archive ends up being on my own web
      site.

      I will send out reminders to this list.

      If you want to read today's newsletter, please go to
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-
      bin/dada/mail.cgi/archive/jpfunnews/20080106074135/