Lacy Snowflake Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008

      JPFun News List update.

      In the near future, this email is going to be in plain text and it will just have just the headlines.
      There will be a link in the email that will take you to the newsletter itself on the web site.
      Please make sure you are signed up at the JPF Free Patterns list at Yahoogroups.

      I will be moving this list back to Yahoogroups in a few days. So if you want to continue to get it, please sign back up to yahoogroups by clicking clicking the link below. Click here to join jpffreepatterns
      Click to join jpffreepatterns

      Raffle News!

      Now is the time to register for the January raffle. Go to http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/index.shtml
      to register for the January raffle. You can now checkout what items you are looking for, for the current month by going to http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/scavengerhunt.shtml

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Lacy Snowflake Motif".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 1/5/2008.

      The next pattern I am working on is a free for everyone pattern.
      I am going to work on a simple vase using a powdered coffee creamer container.
      I have the pattern made, now I need to write it in my notebook, type it up, take pictures and post it on the web.
      I hope to have that done tonight. It is a pattern perfect for beginners!

      Scavenger Hunt

      Scavenger Hunt item I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the January raffle.

      The item for Friday January 5, 2008 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Scrap Savers Hexagon Motif.
      Clue: You will find it in the games.

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is about how you prefer to get your email newsletters.

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in January. The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18 4:50 AM
        Lacy Snowflake Motif

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

      • JulieB
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2010

          Image of pattern!Today's Featured Pattern is:
          Lacy Snowflake Motif

                        Snow Flake 4data not applicableHannukah TableManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Spinning DreidelSnow Flake
          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2012

            Lacy Snowflake Motif

            FlowersIt's FridayHamsterKitty CatCrochetKitty 2FoxIt's FridayFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2014

              Lacy Snowflake Motif

              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Have a Magnificent Monday!