Kernel Stitch Granny Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008

      Special Offer

      Get the 4 Mini Ornament Pattern & Kit free when you order the Lifetime Membership with CD. The kit contains instructions, thread and ornaments to make all 4.

      The next 3 Lifetime Membership with CD orders will get the kit free. Or while supplies last. I have only 3 kits left. Click Here to Order the Lifetime Membership with CD & Free Kit.

      Once these are gone, I will let you know what the next free gift with the Lifetime Membership with CD package will be.

      Raffle News!

      Now is the time to register for the January raffle. Go to http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/index.shtml
      to register for the January raffle. You can now checkout what items you are looking for, for the current month by going to http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/scavengerhunt.shtml

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Kernel Stitch Granny Square".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 1/1/2008.

      The next pattern I am working on is a free for everyone pattern.
      I am going to work on a simple vase using a powdered coffee creamer container.

      Scavenger Hunt

      Scavenger Hunt item I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the January raffle.

      The item for Monday December 31, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for a Happy New Year!.
      Clue: You will find it in the tissue covers.

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is about how much yarn and thread you have.

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in January. The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2009
        Kernel Stitch Granny Square

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2012

          Kernel Stitch Granny Square

          If you missed yesterday’s Featured pattern, there is a link on the newsletter that you can use to download it.
          You will need to fill out a third party survey but you will not need to pay any money or points for it.
          This is an experiment, please let me know what you think. If it goes well, it will be a permanent part of the Featured Pattern program.

          Flowersdata not applicableBobcatSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers