Net Stitch Table Mat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007

      Special Offer

      Get the 4 Mini Ornament Pattern Kit free when you order the Lifetime Membership with CD. The kit contains instructions, thread and ornaments to make all 4.

      The next 4 Lifetime Membership with CD orders will get the kit free. Or while supplies last. I have only 4 kits left. Click Here to Order the Lifetime Membership with CD Free Kit.

      Once these are gone, I will let you know what the next free gift with the Lifetime Membership with CD package will be.

      Raffle News!

      Now is the time to register for the December raffle. Go to http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/index.shtml
      to register for the December Raffle.You can now checkout what items you are looking for, for the current month by going to http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/scavengerhunt.shtml

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Net Stitch Table Mat".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 12/31/2007.

      JPFun News List update.

      I have over 790 subscribers so far!

      If you are getting 2 or more of these messages, then you are still subscribed at jpffreepatterns@yahoogroups.com and you may also be subscribed to the discussion list jpfun@yahoogroups.com.

      You will need to unsubscribed from jpffreepatterns at Yahoogroups to avoid getting duplicate messages. I will be closing the list when the number of subscribers at the Yahoogroups list drops to less 1000, until then, I am sending these messages to both lists.

      You can subscribe to the new list by going to
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews/jpfunnews/jpfun.com/7944351/
      if you have not done so already.

      New Pattern News

      The next pattern I am working on is a free for everyone pattern.
      I am going to work on a simple vase using a powdered coffee creamer container.

      Scavenger Hunt

      I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the December Raffle.

      The item for Monday December 31, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Simple Shells Pencil Cup.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the fridgies.

      Weekly Poll

      This week's poll is about how much yarn and thread you have.

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in January. The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
        Net Stitch Table Mat

           Cat 15 Present Crochet
 Present  Cat 11
        Have a Super Sunny Sunday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 23, 2011

          Net Stitch Table Mat

          Flowersdata not applicableGiraffeKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Leoparddata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2013

            Net Stitch Table Mat

            Flowersdata not applicablePomeranianKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoDoggy Lickdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 28 8:03 AM

              Net Stitch Table Mat

              Have a Super Saturday!