Testing HTML

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007

      Hello Everyone!

      I am sorry to be sending out a 2nd email today, I am just testing the HTML featured at Yahoogroups.

      I am considering moving my list back to Yahoogroups because I like they way the site works better.

      It is faster for me to send out messages and the server can handle my list better.

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Mile-A-Minute Bone Ring Bookmark".