Graceful Angel, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2007

      Today's Featured Pattern is the "Graceful Angel".

      Special Offer
      Get the 4 Mini Ornament Pattern & Kit free when you order the
      Lifetime Membership with CD.
      The kit contains instructions, thread and ornaments to make all 4.

      The next 5 Lifetime Membership with CD orders will get the kit free.
      Or while supplies last. I have only 5 kits left.

      Click Here to Order the Lifetime Membership with CD & Free Kit.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/lifetimecd.shtml

      To see the rest of today's message, you can go to the Archives at
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/archive/jpfunnews/

      To sign up to start receiving the full messages in your inbox, you
      need to
      sign up to the new list at the JPF Crochet Club web site.
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews

      To unsubscribe to the jpffreepatterns list at YahooGroups, please
      send a blank email to
      jpffreepatterns-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
        Graceful Angel

           Girl Angel Kitty 1  Crochet
 Kitty 1  Girl Angel
        Have a Super Sunday!

        Thank you to all of your kind words on the loss of our dear kitty Baby, he is going to be sooo missed.
        He was a friend for over 15 years and he can never be replaced.  My husband and I did consider adopting
        another cat last year so we would have had 4 cats anyway but we decided to wait until we had to let
        Baby go.  We knew we would at some point.  I just wish it wasn't so soon.

        We did adopt another kitty yesterday and I must say, what a sweetheart!  He is all white except for a smudge of
        light brown on the top of his head.  The brown is like coffee with cream in it like toffee.
        He has yellow eyes and he weights about 12 - 13 lbs.  He is a really big boy.  Not fat, just big, like baby was.
        His name is Boggle, just like the game.  His fir is the same white as the Boggle cubes.  He is going to be a fun addition to our
        family.  Charlie, my gray kitty, is having a hard time accepting him but I think Boggle has put him in his place already.  Charlie is only 7lbs.
        Abbie, our girl, gray and white kitty, doesn't seem to care we have another kitty, she is avoiding him right now.

        I will post pictures after my daughter uses her professional camera.  The camera phone I have doesn't do him justice and I just don't have time to
        get pictures of him right now.  I can after work today though, maybe.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2011

          Graceful Angel

             data not applicableAngel 3Kitty 2CrochetKittyAngel 2data not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
            Graceful Angel

             FlowersBoy Angeldata not applicableKitty CatCrochetKitty 2data not applicableGirl AngelFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2014

              Graceful Angel

              I plan to post the next pattern for paid members today! It is going to be a round doily!