Eyeglass Caddy, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007

      Today's Featured Pattern is the "Eyeglass Caddy".

      To see the rest of today's message, you can go to the Archives at
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/archive/jpfunnews/

      To sign up to start receiving the full messages in your inbox, you
      need to
      sign up to the new list at the JPF Crochet Club web site.
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews

      To unsubscribe to the jpffreepatterns list at YahooGroups, please
      send a blank email to
      jpffreepatterns-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
        Eyeglass Caddy

              Cat 12 Cornucopia Crochet
  Cornucopia  Cat 8

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2011

          Eyeglass Caddy

          I have drawn the Raffle winner for this week, today, which should have been drawn Sunday.  I had a hard time

          Getting the newsletter out on Sunday since I had just found out my Grandmother passed away early that morning.

          I knew there was going to be something I missed in the newsletter. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

          Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogKittyCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , May 16, 2013

            Eyeglass Caddy

            Flowersdata not applicablePenguinKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Polar Beardata not applicableFlowers