Bone Ring Choker, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007

      Today's Featured Pattern is the "Bone Ring Choker".

      To see the rest of today's message, you can go to the Archives at
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/archive/jpfunnews/

      To sign up to start receiving the full messages in your inbox, you
      need to
      sign up to the new list at the JPF Crochet Club web site.
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews

      To unsubscribe to the jpffreepatterns list at YahooGroups, please
      send a blank email to
      jpffreepatterns-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
        Bone Ring Choker

        Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

        Today is my last day at Sugarloaf for 14 days!  I am on vacation!  One week is paid, one is not.
        This time of year, at the ski resort, we answer about 40-50 calls per day total and we usually have 3 people on per day.
        Well yesterday and the day before, we had 2 people on and we answered 135 on Tuesday and 180 yesterday.
        95% of the calls were for filling orders for season passes for skiing next winter, so I spent about 9 hours, non stop, writing and typing.
        My hands and fingers were sore at the end of the day.  Today we have 5 people on because it is the deadline to order the Season Passes at
        the current rate.  I know we will answer at least 200 calls today.  I will let you know what happens.

        During my 2 weeks off from work, I hope to catch up on things I have been putting off, like making sure, if you are a paid member, you will be able to access your account information so you can see how many days left is in your  account if it will expire. You will also be able to change your information if you need to.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2011

          Bone Ring Choker

          Be sure to check the latest pattern to turn 1 year old today!
          data not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Mousedata not applicable
          Have a Splendid Sunday!

          Sorry I didn’t get this out to you sooner, I have been sick in bed with a Stomach Flu.
          I am still feeling a big queasy so I am going back to bed in a few minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2012
            Bone Ring Choker

            I am working on making products for my first craft fair in about 15 years.  Any ideas as to what sells well?
            The date is 11/17/2012 at our local elementary school.  Also any packaging ideas?  It's been a while. I really
            want your feedback on this.  I will take pictures and post them after the show.

                  Flowers data not applicable Frankensmiley Maneki Neko Crochet Kitty 2  Pumpkin  data not applicable  Flowers
            Have a Sensational Saturday!