Beaded Multi-Page Bookmark

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007

      Raffle News!
      We have a winner!<br>
      Congratulations Stacy-Anne Nobert!
      She claimed her prize and got a one year membership to the JPF
      Crochet Club.

      Now is the time to register for the December raffle.
      to register for the December Raffle.
      This month, I will keep all of the December Scavenger hunt items up
      until January 1, 2008.
      So if you are late in entering, you will still have a chance to find
      all of the Scavenger Hunt items.

      Today's featured pattern is "Beaded Mulit-Page Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 12/05/2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see
      the pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask
      me for it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points
      account or you can become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get
      access to all of the patterns on the site.

      The next pattern I am working on is a free for everyone pattern.
      It will be some sort of Christmas Card Holder.

      I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

      The item for Wednesday December 5, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Coffee Can Lid Wreath.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the granny squares.

      There is a new poll about what when you crochet most.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already
      answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in December. The program is
      taking longer to write than I thought.

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered
      for the raffle to enter.

      Sincerely,