Tapestry Crochet Easter Egg

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 10:53 AM
      Hi There,
      Sorry this is a little late but I did want to let you know that there
      is a new free pattern for an Easter Egg done in tapestry crochet.
      Perhaps you can find another reason besides Easter to make this cute
      little egg.

      Check it out by going to
      http://jpfun.com/patterns/15holidays/tapestryegg.html

      Enjoy!

      Also, if you are a member of the JPF Crochet Club,
      get your username and password out for the two new patterns which
      have
      been added to the directory.
      One is a dishcloth called Honeycomb Dishcloth
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/12dishcloths/1214honeycomb.html
      And the other one is called
      Kernel Stitch Granny Square found at
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/01granny/0119kernelst.html