Scavenger Hunt Item

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      I am sorry I didn't post the Scavenger Hunt item page as today's
      newsletter stated.
      Here is a freebie!
      You will find it on the page below!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108040clusterstar.shtml

      The item will be removed on December 1, 2008 with the start of
      Decembers Hunt.

      My kitties had to go to the vet today and I lost my focus on what I was
      doing this morning.
      They are having some problems and my old cat Baby may have serious
      problems. I will find out more
      tomorrow.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        Sorry about the scavenger hunt item.

        Here it is again.
        Item: You are searching for the birthstone for July, the ruby.
        Clue: You will find it in the potholder patterns.

        It's a coffee thing, or lack thereof. Only one cup this morning again.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
          You are looking for a Snowboarder's Hat and you will find it in the granny square patterns.

          Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you today.
          I didn't have my coffee yet this morning when I did the newsletter.