Fashion Doll Sun Hat

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 6:00 AM

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded another brand new
      pattern to the site! It's a hat for a fashion doll! (Barbie type.)

      Enjoy!!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Just a reminder, now is the best time to become a paid member!
      I have added a total of 22 new patterns to the site. 5 of which are
      free! I plan to keep this pace up from now on.

      The $1.00 for the first month offer through paypal will not be
      available as of June 1, 2004. All monthly payments will go to $2.95
      per month flat rate.