Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007

      Today's Featured Pattern is the "Vst Boutique Box Cover".

      To see the rest of today's message, you can go to the Archives at
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/archive/jpfunnews/

      To sign up to start receiving the full messages in your inbox, you
      need to
      sign up to the new list at the JPF Crochet Club web site.
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews

      To unsubscribe to the jpffreepatterns list at YahooGroups, please
      send a blank email to
      jpffreepatterns-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2009
        Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover

        I am going to discontinue offering the 600 Pattern Download.
        I am now only offering the CD. You can get the CD the following ways.

        1. Become a Lifetime Member with the CD option,
        2. Choose it as a prize in the Monthly Raffle
        3. Purchase it by itself.

        Tonight, after I get home from work, I will be working on these three options.  I am going to offer a sale starting tonight and it will end on 11/20/2009.

             Friday The 13th Crochet
 Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Crochet
 Friday The 13th
        Have a Frightfully Fantastic Friday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2011

          Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover

                   Flowerdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Doggy Lickdata not applicableFlower
          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2013

            Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover

            Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Raccoondata not applicableFlowers