Moving to new host

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Since I still have over 4000 subscribers to this list at Yahoogroups.com
      I am going to keep this one until the number of subscribers drops to
      under 1000.

      Instead of actually sending the newsletter to this list, I am going to
      keep sending the link to the Archive page of the new list email.

      Hopefully over time, this will get more and more people to subscribe to
      the new list and unsubscribe from this list.

      I really do not want to lose 4000 subscribers.