Lacet Trellis Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Lacet Trellis Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 11/16/2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see
      the pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask
      me for it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points
      account or you can become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get
      access to all of the patterns on the site.

      JPFun News list update
      I have over 490 subscribers so far!

      If you are getting 2 or more of these messages, then you are still
      subscribed at
      jpffreepatterns@yahoogroups.com and you may also be subscribed to the
      discussion list jpfun@yahoogroups.com.

      You will need to unsubscribed from jpffreepatterns at Yahoogroups to
      avoid getting duplicate messages.
      I will be closing the list on Saturday 11/17 but until then, I am
      sending these messages
      to both lists.

      You can subscribe to the new list by going to
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-
      bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews/jpfunnews/jpfun.com/7944351/
      if you have not done so already.

      I am working on a new Christmas Countdown!
      All I am saying for now is it will be a Christmas Tree Wall Hanging.

      I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

      The item for Friday November 16, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Child's Margarine Tub Purse.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the jewelry.

      There is a new poll about how long you have been visiting the JPFun
      Web Site.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already
      answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is
      taking longer to write than I thought.

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered
      for the raffle to enter.

      Sincerely,
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2009
        Lacet Trellis Bookmark

        Smile emoticon Have a Sensational Sunday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2010

          Lacet Trellis Bookmark
          You can get today’s featured Pattern by going to:

          data not applicableTreeKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Christmas Antlersdata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 25 5:04 AM

            Lacet Trellis Bookmark

                 Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Mousedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 25, 2014

              Lacet Trellis Bookmark
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: