Site down due to upgrades.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2007
      Hi Everyone

      I have upgraded the plan on my web site and now it is down.
      It should be back up in about 6 hours or so. Sorry for any
      inconvenience.

      I upgraded because in 10 days time, I used more than 50% of my allotted
      bandwidth for the site, so I have given it unlimited bandwidth and a
      dedictated server. And because it has a dedicated server, the IP
      address changed.

      Hopefully after it propogates through the internet, there will not be
      any more problems like this.