My Man's Hat, Today's Featured Pattern

  • Just Plain Fun
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "My Man's Hat".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 11/15/2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask me for
      it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points account or you can
      become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get access to all of the patterns
      on the site.

      JPFun News list update
      I have over 490 subscribers so far!

      If you are getting 2 or more of these messages, then you are still
      subscribed at
      jpffreepatterns@yahoogroups.com and you may also be subscribed to the
      discussion list jpfun@yahoogroups.com.

      You will need to unsubscribed from jpffreepatterns at Yahoogroups to avoid
      getting duplicate messages.
      I will be closing the list on Saturday 11/17 but until then, I am sending
      these messages
      to both lists.

      You can subscribe to the new list by going to
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews/jpfunnews/jpfun.com/7944351/
      if you have not done so already.

      I have finally finished and posted the "Fashion Doll Easy Chair!"
      It is a seat designed for fashion dolls and is made to the scale of 2" to
      1'.
      The picture does not show a doll sitting in it though.
      You will have to click the link below or go to the site, to check it out.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/toys/p113020dollchair.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

      The item for Thursday November 15, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Needle Case.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the ornaments.

      There is a new poll about how long you have been visiting the JPFun Web
      Site.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered
      this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is taking
      longer to write than I thought.

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered for the
      raffle to enter.

      Sincerely,
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2009
        My Man's Hat

        I have finally finished and posted the latest For Members Only pattern!
        It is called the Grand Angel Wall Hanging.  It took me about 65 hours to crochet!
        It is a gift for my Sister's Family, That is why I waited to post it till today.  I actually
        finished assembling it yesterday.  She will get it today at our Family Christmas Party.

           Frosty  Crochet
  Sleeping Kitty On Monitor  Crochet
  Frosty
        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2011

          My Man's Hat

          Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Raccoondata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 18, 2013

            My Man's Hat

            I have uploaded a New book at Amazon.com!  The JPF Crochet Club Bag, Purse and Tote Collection is complete and now available at Amazon.com!

            I have added the link to the book in the newsletter and soon the link will be on the Bag pattern and download pages on the site.

               Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Hedgehogdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17

              My Man's Hat