Brass Ring Bag Holder, Today's Featured Pattern

  • Just Plain Fun
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Brass Ring Bag Holder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 11/15/2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask me for
      it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points account or you can
      become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get access to all of the patterns
      on the site.

      JPFun News list update
      I have over 490 subscribers so far!

      If you are getting 2 or more of these messages, then you are still
      subscribed at
      jpffreepatterns@yahoogroups.com and you may also be subscribed to the
      discussion list jpfun@yahoogroups.com.

      You will need to unsubscribed from jpffreepatterns at Yahoogroups to avoid
      getting duplicate messages.
      I will be closing the list on Saturday 11/17 but until then, I am sending
      these messages
      to both lists.

      You can subscribe to the new list by going to
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews/jpfunnews/jpfun.com/7944351/
      if you have not done so already.

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!
      I have the chair assembled but I still need to make the seat cushion.

      I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

      The item for Wednesday November 14, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Ribbed Potholder.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the afghans.

      There is a new poll about how long you have been visiting the JPFun Web
      Site.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered
      this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is taking
      longer to write than I thought.

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered for the
      raffle to enter.

      Sincerely,
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2009
        Brass Ring Bag Holder

        Sorry this issue is later than normal.  I am still sick and I slept in this morning.
        I hope to be well enough to go back to work tomorrow.

                 Cat 10 Crochet
 Recycle
  Crochet
  Cat 11
        Have a Spectacular Sunday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2011

          Brass Ring Bag Holder

             Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Ponydata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16

            Brass Ring Bag Holder