Memorial Bow Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Memorial Bow Fridgie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 11/14/2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see
      the pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask
      me for it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points
      account or you can become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get
      access to all of the patterns on the site.

      JPFun News list update
      I have over 360 subscribers so far!

      If you are getting 2 or more of these messages, then you are still
      subscribed at
      jpffreepatterns@yahoogroups.com and you may also be subscribed to the
      discussion list jpfun@yahoogroups.com.

      You will need to unsubscribed from jpffreepatterns at Yahoogroups to
      avoid getting duplicate messages.
      I will be closing the list on Saturday 11/17 but until then, I am
      sending these messages
      to both lists.

      You can subscribe to the new list by going to
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-
      bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews/jpfunnews/jpfun.com/7944351/
      if you have not done so already.

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!
      I have the chair assembled but I still need to make the seat cushion.

      I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

      The item for Tuesday November 13, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Pineapple Angel.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the tissue covers.

      There is a new poll about how long you have been visiting the JPFun
      Web Site.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already
      answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is
      taking longer to write than I thought.

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered
      for the raffle to enter.

      Sincerely,
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
        Memorial Bow Fridgie

        Notice, when you land on a page where a tracker is, you are now getting 100 points instead of 10!
        We have a winner for July!  Check out the newsletter to see who it is!

         data not applicable  Kitty 1 Crochet
Kitty 1  data not applicable
        Have a Simply Super Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2011

          Memorial Bow Fridgie

          A New Bingo Game Has Started!  Get your new Card Today!
                  data not applicableEaster CrossKitty 2CrochetKitty 3Easter Basketdata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2013
            Memorial Bow Fridgie

            Flowersdata not applicableKitty 5CrochetKitty 2data not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 20, 2014

              Memorial Bow Fridgie
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/november/112014.shtml|