Today's Featured Pattern, Easy Can Cozy

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Easy Can Cozy".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 11/13/2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see
      the pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask
      me for it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points
      account or you can become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get
      access to all of the patterns on the site.

      ---------
      JPFun News list update
      I have over 360 subscribers so far!

      If you are getting 2 or more of these messages, then you are still
      subscribed at
      jpffreepatterns@yahoogroups.com and you may also be subscribed to the
      discussion list jpfun@yahoogroups.com.

      You will need to unsubscribed from jpffreepatterns at Yahoogroups to
      avoid getting duplicate messages.
      I will be closing the list on Saturday 11/17 but until then, I am
      sending these messages
      to both lists.

      You can subscribe to the new list by going to
      http://jpfun.com/cgi-
      bin/dada/mail.cgi/n/jpfunnews/jpfunnews/jpfun.com/7944351/
      if you have not done so already.

      ---------
      New Pattern News

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!
      I still need to take pictures of the chair base, assemble it, take
      more pictures then get the pattern written.
      I expect to get it finished sometime tonight.

      ---------
      Scavenger Hunt

      I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

      The item for Monday November 12, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the picture of the Honey Comb Trivet.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the sachets & pincushions.

      ---------
      Weekly Poll

      There is a new poll about how long you have been visiting the JPFun
      Web Site.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already
      answered this poll,

      ---------
      Coming Soon

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is
      taking longer to write than I thought.

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered
      for the raffle to enter.