Flat Filet Angel, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
      Today's featured pattern is Flat Filet Angel.

      This pattern will be available for 1 day until 11/11/2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see
      the pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask
      me for it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points
      account or you can become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get
      access to all of the patterns on the site.

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair! I am going to try to get it
      done today and posted by either tonight or tomorrow.

      I hope you enjoyed Yesterday's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

      The item for Saturday November 10, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the picture of the Flag Star Fridgie.
      Clue: You will find in the toy section.

      There is a new poll about how long you have been visiting the JPFun
      Web Site.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already
      answered this poll,

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered
      for the raffle to enter.

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is
      taking longer to write than I thought.

      I am planning to move this Newsletter to my own web site from Yahoo
      Groups and I hope to start sending it in HTML format for those people
      who want to view it in HTML format. You will be getting a notice when
      I am about to send out the invitation. It might take awhile though.

      When the new list is ready, you will be getting an invitation to join
      that list. I am going to keep the JPFun discussion group at
      Yahoogroups.

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/pointsprogram.shtml

      $baseurl$download

      To sign up to become a paid member, and have access to all patterns
      and more, go here,

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
        Flat Filet Angel

         Angel 3   Crochet
  Angel 3

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2011

          Flat Filet Angel

               data not applicableEaster BasketKitty 2CrochetKittyBunny Suitdata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
            Flat Filet Angel

              FlowersGirl Angeldata not applicableKitty 2CrochetCat And Mouse Taildata not applicableBoy AngelFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 19, 2014

              Flat Filet Angel
              Today's newsletter and pattern is ready for you at: