Move almost complete

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007

      The move is almost complete to the new host server.
      What is left to be done is my membership manager thing needs to be updated
      for the new host and also my email accounts need to be completed so they are
      actually sending me email from the new email servers.

      I am going to change the daily free pattern in the morning along with adding
      the next Scavenger Hunt item.

      I am still working on that fashion doll chair, at least in my head. I have
      actually crocheted part of it but I need to set myself up with a camera
      while I am working on it so you can see how it is made step by step. I am
      using plastic canvas for the frame.

      I have also started a baby afghan done in strips. This I can crochet at
      work. The doll chair has to be done at home with the camera.
      I am not sure which pattern is going to be posted first. The chair or the
      afghan.

      I will let you know as soon as I get closer to finishing one of them.

      Thank you for being patient with me.