Site is down again!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      The site is down again and I am working as fast as I can to get the
      new site built on the new server.

      I can't let the new server go live until I have been able to download
      all of the member data files and point account files onto my computer
      which is what I was about to do when it went down again.

      I will let you know when it is back up again.

      I am going to go get some rest right now.

      It's been a long day.