Triangle Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Triangle Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: November 5, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a ghost pattern for Halloween. The toy will come later.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Friday October 26, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Friday morning.

      Item: You are looking for the Grim Reaper.
      Clue: You will find in the reference area.

      There is a new poll about what crochet techniques you like to do, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start November 1, 2007!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102014trianglepotholder.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2009
        Triangle Potholder.

           Perfecto Crochet
 Perfecto
        Have a wonderful Wednesday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2011

          Triangle Potholder

          data not applicableKitty 2Easter LiliesCrochetEaster CrossManeki Nekodata not applicable

          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 17, 2014

            Triangle Potholder