Site Back up and an update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007

      My site is back up and running on the old server but I am also working
      on the new server at the same time.

      I had to update the old server since they lost a week's worth of data.

      If you signed up for a points account since 10/24/2007, you will need
      to sign up for one again since your information was lost.

      Look at it this way, you will be getting 10,000 points right from the
      beginning again to get 3 more members only patterns for free!

      If you are a paid member and you signed up since October 24, check to
      make sure your account is in the system by having your username and
      password sent to you.
      If your email address is not found, please let me know and I will look
      up your payment information then add your account back manually. You
      can go to http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/lostpass.cgi to check your
      account.

      By now you should have received 2 notices about the daily featured
      pattern. The 2nd one is the one to pay attention to. The featured
      pattern which is there now, has not been offered before.

      I am going to in and out of the house all day today since I need to
      spend some time with my Grandmother so if you need to reach me, please
      be patient if I do not get back to you right away.

      Have a great day!