Spiderweb Suncatcher & Spider, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Spiderweb Suncatcher & Spider".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: November 5, 2007, 08:55 am.

      I am working on a ghost pattern for Halloween. The toy will come later.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Friday October 26, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Friday morning.

      Item: You are looking for the Grim Reaper.
      Clue: You will find in the reference area.

      There is a new poll about what crochet techniques you like to do, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start November 1, 2007!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116012webcatch.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
        Spiderweb Suncatcher & Spider
        You can get today's Newsletter and pattern by going to:

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2014

          Spiderweb Suncatcher & Spider
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          Have a Magnificent Monday!