Site moving to new server

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007

      I have decided to move my site to a new server.

      I have had enough with the current host I have.

      It may take a few days for the transition to take effect and if my
      site, where it is now comes back up, it will be business as usual and
      both hosts will overlap for a few days.

      Hopefully, with the new host, this will never happen again.

      The sales guy I talked to on the phone says I should be able to use
      what ever technology or script I want to use.

      So I will be putting back the point tracker on every page outside the
      protected area and giving 10 points per page visited with the tracker.

      I have other plans too but for now I want to concentrate on getting
      the site back up and running.

      Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience this has caused.

      By the way, after a few weeks or months, on the new host, this list
      will be hosted by jpfun.com itself.

      Have a great day!