Site still down.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      The tech guys lost my whole web site during a catastrophic crash or
      something and they are restoring it as I type this.

      It is taking a long time to restore so by the time it is restored, I
      will be at work at Sugarloaf.

      I am not going to be able to update the site with the next scavenger
      hunt item or the next daily featured pattern until after 6:30pm
      tonight EST. So once the site is back up, you will have access to the
      current daily pattern until I change it later tonight.

      Sorry for any inconvenience.
      This is one of those days I wish I could stay home to work on the
      site.