New Survey Added

    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2004
      What crochet techniques have you tried?

      To take this survey and get 2000 points or become a member for just
      $15.95 go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=techniques

      I really do want to know what techniques you have done and are
      interested in. That way I can design patterns based on the most
      popular techniques.

      Watch for a new free pattern tomorrow!! :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2004
        I just wanted to let you know I just added a new survey to my site
        and in return for taking our survey, you can get 20 free entries in
        our new monthly raffle. Or you can get 2000 points added to your
        points account.

        http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi

        Thank you for taking our new survey!

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
          Hello Everyone!

          I plan on picking the latest winners in the JPF Crochet Club monthly
          raffle either tomorrow or Wednesday. But before I do that, I want
          to give you an opportunity to enter for free without having to spend
          any points to do so.

          You can get 20 point free entries if you would please answer the
          latest survey I have added to the site.

          It is about a Gift Shop I am considering putting back on the site.

          Here is the survey.
          http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=giftshop

          Thank you for taking the survey!

          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2006
            I just uploaded a new survey to the site about the other crafts you
            do.
            If you are interested, you can get to it by going to
            http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=othercrafts

            I have added one more reward offer for completing this survey. You
            can either get 20 entries for the raffle, take 2000 points or get
            the JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern Download or CD at the Members Only
            rate!

            Have a great Memorial Day!

            I will be drawing 4 winners on Thursday. 2 will get cash and 2 will
            get a prize package which will include a Personalized 600 Pattern
            CD!!
            You can enter the raffle at
            http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/raffle.shtml
            You will need a points account to enter the raffle.