JPFun site down again

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      It looks like my site is down again.
      I think the servers can't handle the traffic!
      I am working with tech support to get it working again.

      Please be patient while I work on it.

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      I am tempted to find another host.
      If you need to send me a message, please use
      jpfun@...

      Right now email sent to jpfun.com is not working.