Crochet Hook Holder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Crochet Hook Holder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: November 1, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!

      I hope you enjoyed October's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.

      I am waiting for the winner to contact me about her win.
      Joy Anderson won the October Raffle. Please Joy, if you are out there
      please let me know!

      The item for Friday November 2, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Friday morning.

      Item: You are looking for the picture of the Soap Holder Body Scrubber.
      Clue: You will find in the jewelry section.

      There is a new poll about what your favorite holiday you like to crochet for is.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114014hookholder.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
        Crochet Hook Holder

         Kitty Have a Great Day!Kitty

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2011

          Crochet Hook Holder

          data not applicableBunnyKitty 2CrochetKittySquirreldata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 23, 2012
            Crochet Hook Holder

               Green Ornamentdata not applicableRudolphKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Reindeerdata not applicableRed Ornament
            Have a Stupendous Sunday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 21, 2014

              Crochet Hook Holder