Progressive Placemats, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Progressive Placemats".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 31, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!

      I hope you enjoyed October's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.
      You will need to make sure it is November first before you register for the November raffle.

      Tomorrow I will draw the October winner sometime after 3:00pm EST.
      I have to work tomorrow.

      The item for Thursday November 1, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Thursday morning.

      Item: You are looking for an Indian with the November Abbreviation.
      Clue: You will find in the kitchen area.

      There is a new poll about what your favorite holiday you like to crochet for is.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118013progressiveplacemat.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2009
        Progressive Placemat

        I am going to my Nephew Micah's High School Graduation today!
        So I am not going to be around again till later on today or around Supper time.

        His Mom, Diane, is a member of the jpfun list so if you are a member of the jpfun @ yahoogroups list, you can send her your well wishes and
        congratulations on her 2nd son graduating from High School.  Diane is a very special lady.
        She is home schooling all 4 of her kids and has done a fantastic job with them.  I am so so, SO, proud of my sister's family!

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8 3:39 AM

          Progressive Placemats

          data not applicableKitty 2ShamrockCrochetSt. Patty's Day FrogKittydata not applicable

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
            Progressive Placemats

            Snow Flake 2data not applicableKitty CatCrochetKitty 2ReindeerSnow Flake 2