Colorburst Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Colorburst Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 30, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Wednesday October 31, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Wednesday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Happy Halloween Sign.
      Clue: You will find in the reference area.

      There is a new poll about what your favorite holiday you like to crochet for is.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109013colorburst.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
        Colorburst Scrunchie
        You can get today's pattern and newsletter by going to:

        Smile emoticon Have a Splendid Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010
          Colorburst Scrunchie

              FlowersMouse On WheelManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Mad CowFlowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2012

            Colorburst Scrunchie

            Flowersdata not applicablePonyManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers